Rolling Wireless is an international company with 20+ years of experience in developing cellular modems and software for automotive market. We are worldwide the largest 2nd Tier supplier of cellular modems to the automotive industry.
Working at Rolling Wireless is joining a multicultural team at a high-growth organisation.
We are hiring a Business Developer and Account Manager Central Europe in Germany.
Part of Sales team and reporting to the Director Central Europe, this position is to secure and develop the business in Central Europe so it can contribute for Rolling Wireless to the solid revenue growth in the coming years.
Position / Assignment Summary
As a member of the sales team based in Europe, the Business Developer and Account Manager Central Europe is accountable for defining with supervisors the clear and adapted sales strategy, capitalizing and building up the solid customer relationship in particular the key accounts in the region (car OEMs and tier1s), and delivering the satisfactory results to both our customers and the Company.
Key Accountabilities / Statement of Work
- Make the thorough analysis about the market trend, drivers for the business growth and key actors/partners. Define with all internal stakeholders the sales strategy based on the market needs and Rolling Wireless’s offerings. Assess the business opportunities and set up the priorities given to the good business.
- Capitalize and improve the solid relationship with key existing customers and partners, and develop the new customer base and the eco-system contributing to the business growth.
- Advocate the Rolling Wireless leading position in the automotive industry and its smart module approach to create the values to the customers; engage aggressively the customers and partners in the profitable business.
- Develop, mobilize and coordinate favorably all internal resources to support the product development and business engagements. Work closely with the project team (Product Marketing, PLM, Technical support, Quality Assurance…) and drive the deliverables and the customer satisfaction with the support of the Customer Project Manager (CPM).
- Maintain efficiently the reporting system and keep the action item execution tracker updated and followed up.
Required Education and Experience
Engineering school preferred, able to promote and sell electronics / telecom / software
Graduate degree in wireless/EE preferable but not a must with 10 years’ experience in the automotive industry
Required Skills and Competencies
- Applied previous knowledge of Automotive Industry and Eco-system
- Strong relationship with the car OEM and other stakeholders (T1, carriers..)
- Technical familiarity with the automotive requirements (standards, specs…) and wireless technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in both German and English, Italian would be a plus
- Account management
- Proven sales records in the automotive industry in Europe
This position involves frequent travels.
Your application was submitted successfully.